Real Estate Attorney in Belmont, NC
Buying a new home or property is exciting; however, real estate transactions involve complex processes that require careful legal attention. Even if you’re selling your Belmont-area home, you’ll need a knowledgeable real estate attorney to help navigate the legal process. At Matheson Law Firm, P.A., our skilled real estate attorneys have years of experience providing personalized advice, sound legal counsel, and time-saving services to North Carolina homebuyers and sellers.
Whether you’re buying or selling real estate, the best way to ensure a smooth, stress-free transaction is by getting help from a reputable real estate lawyer. Call (704) 439-1350 or contact our team to schedule a consultation with one of our real estate attorneys today!
Buying & Selling Real Estate in Belmont
Located just north of Uptown Charlotte lies the thriving, friendly Belmont community. Boasting wrap-around front porches and skyline views, Belmont is easily one of the most beautiful places to live in the Queen City. With more than 800 homes ranging from single-family to high-density, old to new, and long-time residents to newcomers, Belmont is truly a place that anyone can call home.
Whether you’re planning to buy a home in Belmont or are giving a new homebuyer the chance to call this community home, Matheson Law Firm has the expert real estate attorneys you need to facilitate a seamless real estate transaction.
We’ve helped countless families in the Belmont region buy and sell property. Allow us to help you achieve a smooth, stress-free home buying or selling experience by scheduling a consultation with our real estate lawyers or giving us a call at (704) 439-1350 today.
OUR BELMONT-AREA REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
As thrilling as buying a new home can be, the real estate transaction process can be lengthy and overwhelming without the right attorney by your side. At Matheson Law Firm, our real estate lawyers take continuing education courses on real estate contracts, buyer’s agency, ethics, distressed property sales, and other essential topics, allowing us to handle every aspect of your real estate transaction with ease. Through our personalized legal guidance, we will assist with:
- Closings: Allow our team to carefully review all documents, receive and disburse closing proceeds, and provide recording services to facilitate the closing process.
- Virtual closings: Whether due to COVID-19 safety precautions or an out-of-state sale, our team is uniquely equipped to facilitate virtual closings for your convenience.
- Document preparation: Our highly skilled attorneys can help you complete and file paperwork, including settlement statements, deeds, security instruments, and powers of attorney.
- Title searches: Ensure the title on your newly acquired property is clean and clear of any defects or unresolved issues, such as liens or easements, to prevent further delays in your transaction.
- Title insurance: We can help you find the right title insurance to protect your right to occupy and use the space you invested in, even if errors, forgeries, or undisclosed heirs turn up down the road.
Don’t let your Belmont real estate purchase get delayed due to complications that could be easily resolved with the help of a knowledgeable real estate attorney. Call (704) 439-1350 or contact Matheson Law Firm to schedule a consultation with our real estate lawyers today.
WHY CHOOSE MATHESON LAW FIRM IN BELMONT, NC?
For nearly 20 years, Douglas P. Matheson and the rest of the Matheson Law Firm team have continuously gone above and beyond for clients in the Belmont community. Our decades of combined industry experience make us uniquely capable of overseeing the accurate and professional execution of real estate transactions.
Allow our team to simplify your home purchase by calling (704) 439-1350 or by scheduling a consultation with our real estate attorneys today!
CONTACT YOUR BELMONT REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY TODAY!
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in the Belmont region, Matheson Law Firm has the real estate attorneys you need to facilitate a smooth, simple transaction. With decades of industry experience, there’s no better team to turn to for your North Carolina real estate law needs than Matheson Law Firm.
Our real estate legal services begin with a consultation so we can better understand your needs. Contact us to schedule an appointment with our real estate attorneys or call (704) 439-1350 today.