Real Estate Attorney in South End, NC
Buying a new home or property is an exciting time; however, real estate transactions involve complex processes that require careful legal attention. Even if you’re selling your South End area home, you’ll need a knowledgeable real estate attorney to help navigate the legal process. At Matheson Law Firm, P.A., our skilled real estate attorneys have years of experience providing personalized advice, sound legal counsel, and time-saving services to North Carolina homebuyers and sellers.
Whether you’re buying or selling real estate, the best way to ensure a smooth, stress-free transaction is by getting help from a reputable real estate lawyer. Contact our team to schedule a consultation with one of our real estate attorneys today!
Our South End Area Real Estate Legal Services
As thrilling as buying a new home can be, the real estate transaction process can be lengthy and overwhelming without the right attorney by your side. At Matheson Law Firm, our real estate lawyers take continuing education courses on real estate contracts, buyer’s agency, ethics, distressed property sales, and other essential topics, allowing us to handle every aspect of your real estate transaction with ease. Through our personalized legal guidance, we will assist with:
- Closings: Allow our team to carefully review all documents, receive and disburse closing proceeds, and provide recording services to facilitate the closing process.
- Virtual Closings: Whether due to COVID-19 safety precautions or an out-of-state sale, our team is uniquely equipped to facilitate virtual closings for your convenience.
- Document Preparation: Our highly skilled attorneys can help you complete and file paperwork, including settlement statements, deeds, security instruments, and powers of attorney.
- Title Searches: Ensure the title on your newly acquired property is clean and clear of any defects or unresolved issues, such as liens or easements to prevent against further delaying your transaction.
- Title Insurance: We can help you find the right title insurance to protect your right to occupy and use the space you invested in, even if errors, forgeries, or undisclosed heirs turn up down the road.
Don’t let your South End real estate purchase get delayed due to complications that could be easily resolved with a knowledgeable real estate attorney. Contact Matheson Law Firm to schedule a consultation with our real estate lawyers today.
Why Choose Matheson Law Firm in South End?
For nearly 20 years, Douglas P. Matheson and the rest of the Matheson Law Firm team have continuously gone above and beyond for clients in the South End region. Our decades of combined industry experience make us uniquely capable of overseeing the accurate and professional execution of real estate transactions. Allow our team to simplify your upcoming home purchase by scheduling a consultation with our real estate attorneys today!
Contact Your South End Real Estate Attorney Today!
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in the South End region, Matheson Law Firm has the real estate attorneys you need to facilitate a smooth, simple transaction. With decades of industry experience, there’s no better team to turn to for your North Carolina real estate law needs than Matheson Law Firm. Our real estate legal services begin with a consultation so we can better understand your needs: Contact us to schedule an appointment with our real estate attorneys today.