Real Estate Lawyer & Closing Attorney in Charlotte, NC
Whenever you’re involved in a real estate transaction, it’s important to partner with the right professionals to ensure your interests are protected and the deal is closed as efficiently and favorably as possible. A realtor can be helpful, but if any complications arise, a non-attorney agent is unlikely to have the skills necessary to address them.
That’s why you should also retain an experienced real estate lawyer. Matheson Law Firm, P.A. is here to help you with the legal aspects of your real estate transaction. With our sound advice and essential services, you can expect to save time, avoid legal trouble, and enjoy peace of mind throughout the transaction and beyond.
To schedule real estate legal services in Charlotte, please call (704) 439-1350 or contact Matheson Law Firm online today.
Seal the Deal with Exceptional Real Estate Legal Services
Real estate is the largest investment most people make. Don’t navigate such a major purchase or sale alone! Instead, work with Matheson Law Firm for the personalized, one-on-one assistance you need. Our real estate legal services include:
- Closings: Closing day is an important milestone, but it can become a roadblock if unforeseen complications arise. Enter the process with an attorney by your side to ensure a fast, efficient, and convenient closing.
- Remote closings: Did you know it’s possible to close on a home from afar? Especially convenient for out-of-state buyers, remote closings eliminate the need to fly into town and sit for hours signing paperwork at the title office. Matheson Law Firm offers remote closing services to facilitate the closing of your transaction.
- Document preparation: Who has time to sift through mountains of papers, let alone feel confident about completing and filing them properly? With help from Matheson Law Firm, you can trust us to handle document preparation and filings, freeing up your time to focus on other aspects of the real estate transaction. Plus, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing everything is correct so the deal can move forward.
- Title searches: Unless you’re buying a brand-new property, you need to know about the building’s past. Overlooked information could hamper your future ownership rights. So, be sure to learn about any liens or easements as early as possible. Our title search services ensure you aren’t left in the dark.
- Title insurance: This simple coverage protects against errors, forgeries, undisclosed heirs, and other problems that might crop up even after a title company completes a records search. You only pay for title insurance once, but it provides peace of mind for as long as you own your home.
Do I Need a Closing Attorney in Charlotte?
Some states mandate the presence of a real estate lawyer at closing, but North Carolina is not one of them. Still, there’s a reason several states have this law in place. Consider the top reasons to retain a closing attorney:
- You need extra help in purchasing your first home.
- You’re looking at a long-distance transaction.
- The property you want to buy is bank-owned or part of a short sale.
- You’re interested in an estate sale property.
- You’re buying or selling a commercial building.
- There are judgments or liens on the property.
- You suspect there may be structural issues with the house.
- You are wary that something could go wrong with the deal.
Schedule a Consultation with an Experienced Real Estate Lawyer in Charlotte, NC
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you want an attorney to help you close your next rental property purchase, Matheson Law Firm can help. Our experienced real estate lawyer in Charlotte can assist you every step of the way, ensuring an amenable outcome for all parties involved.
To find out more about our services or schedule an appointment, please call (704) 439-1350 or contact us online today.