Real Estate Attorneys in Charlotte, NC
The Experts in Buying & Selling Real Estate in Charlotte
If you’re buying or selling property in Charlotte, NC, you need a real estate attorney to help you navigate the process. With the right real estate lawyer by your side, you’ll be able to safeguard your best interests from start to finish, no matter what side of the real estate transaction you fall on. At Matheson Law Firm, P.A., our experienced real estate attorneys have helped clients throughout the Charlotte region buy and sell the property for over 20 years. We are confident in our team’s ability to help you enjoy a truly stress-free real estate transaction process.
Find the legal assistance you need to navigate the real estate process in Charlotte, NC. Contact Matheson Law Firm at (704) 439-1350 to request a consultation with our real estate attorneys today!
Who We Represent
Our team of knowledgeable real estate attorneys is prepared to assist with any real estate transaction you may be preparing in the Charlotte area. We are proud to serve:
Whether it’s your first time buying a home or relocating for the fifth time, our real estate attorneys will act on your behalf to ensure your best interests are protected. We’ll inspect all contracts, records, property titles, deeds, and more, helping to ensure you make the most informed real estate investment decisions.
If you’re preparing to put your property up on the market, don’t do it without the help of our knowledgeable real estate lawyers. We’ll assist with the necessary documentation preparation to facilitate a stress-free sale. Our team can help with short sales and foreclosures for sellers in challenging financial positions.
Seal the Deal With Exceptional Real Estate Lawyers in Charlotte
There’s much more involved with real estate purchases and sales than initially meets the eye. At Matheson Law Firm, our esteemed real estate attorneys have more than 20 years of combined experience serving all of Charlotte’s real estate law needs, including:
- Closings: Our team can assist with closing day preparations for buyers and sellers, ensuring a fast, efficient, and convenient process for all parties involved.
- Virtual closings: Whether you’re hoping to sell to an out-of-state buyer or are purchasing a property from far away, our attorneys can assist with your virtual closing.
- Document preparation: Allow our team to help ensure all of the documents necessary for your real estate transaction are properly filled out, filed, and ready to go.
- Title searches: Ensure a smoother real estate transaction by having our team perform a title search on your property.
- Title insurance: Our team can assist with securing title insurance coverage to protect against errors, forgeries, undisclosed heirs, and other potential title issues.
Don’t let your real estate transaction become more complicated than it needs to be. Allow our team to help you manage the sale or purchase of your Charlotte property by calling (704) 439-1350 to request a consultation with our real estate attorneys!
Why Choose Matheson Law Firm as Your Real Estate Attorney?
With more than 20 years of experience serving Charlotte-area homebuyers and sellers, Matheson Law Firm is uniquely positioned to meet all of your real estate legal needs. We are experts at assisting families through every stage of the real estate transaction process, whether they plan to buy or sell. From title searches, documentation preparation, and contract disputes to virtual closings, we are the real estate lawyers you need to ensure a stress-free, simplified process every step.
Call (704) 439-1350 to request a consultation with our Charlotte real estate attorneys today!