Whether you’re getting ready to sell your house or buy a commercial property, you should hire a real estate lawyer to complete the transaction. With over 20 years of experience in real estate law, Matheson Law Firm, P.A. works with clients throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area, including Cornelius, Huntersville, and Davidson. We are prepared to serve as your closing attorney for a convenient, stress-free process.
For most people, their home is the biggest financial investment they will ever make. Don’t go through the complicated and overwhelming process of buying or selling a home alone! Instead, turn to Matheson Law Firm for the following real estate law services:
- Closings: We carefully review all documents, receive and disburse the closing proceeds for the transaction, and provide recording services. The closing process isn’t so complicated with our experienced closing attorney guiding.
- Remote closings: If you’re buying from afar, you have the convenient option of closing remotely. When the date is scheduled, we coordinate notary services. Then, instead of having to fly into town and sign paperwork in a title office, you can close remotely with our help.
- Real estate document preparation: We prepare all legal documents associated with buying and selling real estate, including settlement statements, deeds, security instruments, and powers of attorney relating to the transaction. These services save you countless hours and offer peace of mind that all the paperwork has been processed correctly.
- Home and property title searches: We examine county records as they relate to the property you’re purchasing or refinancing. These searches uncover any encumbrances, such as a lien or easement, that could interfere with your future ownership. Whether you’re purchasing a residential or commercial property, this service makes you more confident in your real estate purchase.
- Title insurance: A title gives you the right to occupy and use your real estate property. We obtain title insurance for our clients to protect against unforeseen risks that may arise from hidden claims asserted against the title to your property.
Why Hire Matheson Law Firm as Your Real Estate Lawyer in North Carolina?
Douglas P. Matheson, the principal attorney at Matheson Law Firm, is a highly trusted and well-known real estate lawyer in North Carolina. He and the rest of his team have decades of experience in real estate law and closings. We understand that the scenarios surrounding your real estate transaction are unique. That’s why we’re here to provide sound legal counsel, one-on-one advice, and peace of mind so you can keep moving forward confidently with your purchase or sale.
We Work With Real Estate Agents
At Matheson Law Firm, we work with real estate agents in the Charlotte, Huntersville, and Cornelius areas. All great real estate agents know that real estate attorneys are required for real estate service. We will help make this process as painless as possible, ensure you and your real estate clients are protected from unwanted issues, and get the home closed as soon as possible.
Contact a Reliable Closing Attorney in Charlotte, NC
When you need real estate legal team services in North Carolina, choose Matheson Law Firm. We are experienced and poised to provide you with sound legal advice for your unique situation. We offer personalized services, responsive replies to your inquiries, secure document exchange, and convenient closing times. We will help you protect your interests and navigate each phase of real estate transactions, coordinating efforts between buyers and sellers, agents, and lenders to bring it all together for you.
Contact Matheson Law Firm to schedule your closing date or other real estate legal services with us today. We’re here to help you take the next big step in your life!