Real Estate Lawyer & Closing Attorney in Lowesville, NC
If you’re getting ready to buy or sell real estate, you need the guidance of an experienced real estate lawyer in Lowesville to help the process go smoothly. With more than 20 years of experience, Matheson Law Firm, P.A. is the real estate legal partner you can trust. We’ll help you save time, avoid legal trouble, and ensure a smooth transaction when navigating your real estate sale or purchase.
Contact us today to learn more about how our services benefit real estate buyers, sellers, lenders, and agents.
What Does Real Estate Law Include?
The knowledgeable attorneys at Matheson Law Firm oversee real estate transactions to promote a diplomatic, agreeable outcome for everyone involved. As soon as the selling price and terms have been established, we step in to provide our services. We can review contracts, perform title searches, help with escrow and settlement, and provide support during the closing process. With us by your side, you can rest assured that we’ll handle any last-minute issues that arise.
The real estate transaction legal services we offer in Lowesville include:
- Closings: Closing day can be nerve-racking, but with help from Matheson Law Firm, you’ll navigate every step with confidence. Count on us to review your documents, receive and disburse the closing proceeds, and provide recording services.
- Remote closings: If you’re interested in finalizing your real estate transaction without traveling a long distance or spending hours signing paperwork in a title office, ask us about our remote closing services. We’ll ensure a speedy, stress-free process, whether you live here in Lowesville, elsewhere in North Carolina, or out of state.
- Document preparation: Real estate transactions are complex, with lengthy paperwork to match. Save time and reduce stress by teaming up with Matheson Law Firm. We’ll handle your settlement statements, deeds, security instruments, and powers of attorney related to the transaction so you can rest easy, knowing that everything is filed correctly and promptly.
- Title searches: Real estate experts recommend researching a property’s history before purchasing it. A title search can uncover any existing liens or easements that could complicate your future ownership. Matheson Law Firm provides this service to get your real estate transaction off to a good start.
- Title insurance: A home or commercial property is likely the largest investment you’ll ever make. Safeguard it with title insurance, a type of coverage that protects against errors, forgeries, and undisclosed heirs that might crop up after your purchase is complete. Matheson Law Firm can help you obtain the correct insurance for long-term peace of mind.
To speak with an experienced real estate attorney in Lowesville about the legal services you need, please contact us today.
Do I Need Real Estate Legal Services in Lowesville?
Some states mandate the involvement of a real estate lawyer at closing, and North Carolina is among them. Besides this legal requirement, here are some other scenarios in which it makes sense to hire a real estate attorney in Lowesville:
- You’re a first-time property buyer or seller.
- You’re making a long-distance transaction.
- The property is foreclosed or undergoing a short sale.
- The transaction is part of an estate sale.
- You’re participating in a commercial property transaction.
- You discover judgments or liens on the property.
- The building has structural issues.
- You want to increase the chance of a problem-free transaction
Request Real Estate Legal Services in Lowesville, NC
There’s no better place to turn for sound legal counsel in Lowesville than Matheson Law Firm. Our principal attorney, Douglas P. Matheson, has been practicing real estate law since 2005. He and the rest of the team are capable of protecting your interests for unmatched peace of mind during your upcoming real estate transaction.
For more information about tailoring our real estate legal services to meet your needs, please schedule a consultation with our Lowesville attorney today.